Verdesativa Vegetable Soaps:
100% vegetable soaps full of vegetable glycerin naturally produced by the saponification of the vegetable oils used.
– Quality oils used (coconut oil, Canapa Sativa oil);
– Without sequestrants, preservatives, antioxidants of synthesized perfumes;
– Vegetable origin perfumes (essential oils);
– The colors come from the grinding of herbs, flowers and spices combined with the mixture (like turmeric, a spice; true indigo, a flower; alkanet, a plant);
– Cut by hand with a steel wire: an easy process thanks to the softness of the glycerin. The hand-cut gives the typical square shape, different from the round shape of industrial soaps.
Recommended for a daily usage.
For sensitive and delicate skin, intolerant to traditional cleansers.
– In contact with water the vegetable soaps become a soft cleansing cream, with a delicate effect on skin and very effective against the hardest grime
– Our clients use the white soap to wash clothes, especially shirts, cuffs and collars: after lathering and rinse thoroughly, they come to be pure white.”