METHOD OF USE of Bacto-Lact plus
To take the contents of the bottle
1. tear off the tab on the cap;
2. press down on the cap to drop the product into the liquid underneath and shake the vial well;
3. remove the cap and take the product.
1 vial per day between meals. Shake before use.
The presence of corpuscles is considered normal and does not affect validity.
WARNINGS Bacto-Lact plus: Store the product away from light and in a cool, dry place. Keep out of the reach of children under 3 years of age. The use of this product is not unrelated to a healthy and correct diet.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
PROPERTIES OF THE PRINCIPLES USED
LACTOBACILLUS ACIDOPHILUS 0081: one of the most effective and resistant probiotic strains. It passes the acid, alkaline and bile tracts of the intestine unscathed.
DDS1 HAS BEEN SHOWN TO:
– stick to the walls;
– reproduce rapidly;
– radically suppress: Escherichia Coli present in the intestine (with obvious anti-diarrhoeal action), Proteus Mirabilis, Clostridium, Shigella, Staphilococcus Aureus , Salmonella Typhimurium, up to 98%;
– produce Beta-galactoxidase, an enzyme required to break down lactose;
– confirm a potent antimicrobial activity, due to the production of two powerful natural antibiotics, acidoline and acidophilin.
LACTOBACILLUS RHAMNOSUS: a special strain of Lactobacillus Casei, capable of rapidly replenishing intestinal flora by combating VIRUS in particular.
LACTOBACILLUS PLANTARUM: Plantaricin-producing probiotic that helps maintain intestinal flora intact.
LACTOBACILLUS LONGUM: similar to PLANTARUM F.O.S. and G.O.S.:
– promote digestion;
– reduce gas;
– they inhibit anaerobic bacteria.