Shisha 29cm composed of:
– Gasket: silicone or rubber in order to avoid any smoke leakage.
– Plate : prevents the leak of ash from the hookah.
– Body: here we find the holes for the hose or the rilief valves.
– Hollow cylinder: the section where the smoke comes from the bowl.
– Water jar: hearth of the hookah. This is the section that is filled with water, until you fill the cylinder for 2/3 cm. Material: glass.
– Hose: this part is used for breathing the smoke of the hookah.
– Tweezer: used to easily move the charcoal.
– 29cm height.
Shisha 29cm: the history of shisha (also called hookah) has a so long-dated history that it is not possible to locate it temporally and also geographically, in fact many countries claim its invention, from India to Iran.
It works like a bong, but, unlike the first, the weed is not smoked after a direct combustion. In the shisha, in fact, the charcoal is the one that burns and creates the smoke, which later will go through the weed, and from there in the water jar and while cooling down, it gets in the hose.
CURIOUS FACT : The true story of 420
Why does this date represent the international day of cannabis? Where does this tradition come from?
There are so many legends regarding April 20th , or as written in the USA, 4.20.
According to different sources, including ”Huffington Post” and ”Los Angeles Times”, everything started in the 1970s with a group of teenagers known as Waldos who came from Marin County in California.
They were called Waldos because they used to spend their time next to the Wall of San Rafael highschool in California (Wall-->Waldos).
4:20 was the time when these five Waldos everyday used to meet up in order to go and look for a mythical Marijuana field which was hidden near the Coast Guard base of Point Reyes.
The Waldos in order to prove their involvement in the birth of the legend, they recovered and showed to all of their friends a flag with written 420 on it, including also some letters with stamps; the number 420 was used as a code to indicate the Marijuana.